Our 'Weekend Vibes' gift box sets the scene for a relaxed evening at home, when all they have to worry about is what cheese they will get to enjoy with their gift.
A combination of award winning red wine (or substitute white wine below), velvety Noogaa nougat, decadent Baylies chocolate biscuits and crunchy savoury crackers will help create a gourmet grazing board to enjoy as the evening unfolds. And, to make your gift that little bit more memorable, we've included a set of beautiful 'Apple + Pear' coasters from My Hygge Home.
A gift that's guaranteed to make a lasting impression, and a lovely way to say Happy Birthday, Thank you or Congratulations.
OUR 'WEEKEND VIBES' GOURMET GIFT HAMPER INCLUDES:
- Free standard delivery throughout Australia or express delivery for just $15.95*
- Baylies Epicurean Delights Triple Chocolate Biscuits; made in the Adelaide Hills using the finest natural ingredients including Australian free range eggs and 100% creamy butter, 150grams
- Dandelion Vineyards 'Lionheart of the Barossa' Shiraz, 375ml. An award winning Shiraz that will not disappoint lovers of red wine. The ancient, gnarled vines in the Barossa Valley, many over a hundred years of age, are not only surviving but thriving on their own roots in some of the oldest soils on the planet (or swap for Giesen below)
- Baylies Epicurean Delights 'Olive Oil and Sea Salt' Premium Lavash; made in the Adelaide Hills using the finest natural ingredients
- My Hygge Home' Apple + Pear Coaster Set, set of 4 cork backed coasters, gift boxed
- Nooga, handmade Nougat made in Adelaide, 100grams
- Bundle + Twine gift box and note card for your handwritten message
Wrapped beautifully and delivered for free, this charming festive gift box is a lovely way to thank clients and staff for standing beside you this year.
* Express delivery is available for orders received before 1pm (ACST) business days, and for suburbs within the Australia Post Express Post Network. Delivery is in 1-2 business days depending on location. See 'shipping and delivery' page for more information.