Stock: Pre Order
A taste of what's to come, our Warmest Wishes gift box was our most popular corporate gift box last year. We sent hundreds and hundreds of these beautiful gifts around Australia, to thank staff and clients for support during what was a challenging year.
Our new collection will be launched in late October but please get in touch if you'd like to organise your gifts now.
Send your Warmest Wishes to clients, staff, friends or family this year to thank them for standing beside you, supporting you, working with you or cheering you on from the sidelines.
With carefully chosen enjoy now treats, this gorgeous gender neutral gift box will bring a smile to anyone's face. An award winning Barossa Valley Shiraz from Dandelion Vineyards forms the centrepiece of this charming gift. Supporting roles are played by handcrafted mouthwatering Mini Melting Moments from Charlie's, Chocolate Nougat with hazelnuts from Rinaldi and a crisp gingerbread person from Perryman's of North Adelaide.
If you'd prefer white wine, just swap below.
OUR WARMEST WISHES GIFT BOX INCLUDES:
- Free standard delivery throughout Australia or express delivery for just $9.95*
- Dandelion Vineyards 'Lionheart of the Barossa' Shiraz, 375ml. An award winning Shiraz that will not disappoint lovers of red wine. The ancient, gnarled vines in the Barossa Valley, many over a hundred years of age, are not only surviving but thriving on their own roots in some of the oldest soils on the planet (or swap for a white wine below)
- Rinaldi Soft Chocolate Hazelnut Nougat, blended with Australian honey and all natural ingredients, 86grams
- Charlie's 'Cookies and Cream' Mini Melting Moments, 8 pack
- Perryman's Max Gingerbread, an icon in his own right
- Charlie's Mini Melting Moments, 4 pack
- Bundle + Twine gift box and note card for your handwritten message
Wrapped beautifully and delivered for free, this charming festive gift box makes the perfect corporate gift and is a lovely way to thank clients and staff.
* Express delivery is available for orders received before 1pm (ACST) business days, and for suburbs within the Australia Post Express Post Network. See 'shipping and delivery' page for more information & note longer delivery times are likely during Covid.