Sensational St Hugo
'Sensational St Hugo' makes easy work out of gift giving because every single item is going to be savoured and enjoyed. It's indulgent, it's sweet, it's savoury, it's a bit fancy... everything you want in a gift!
The star of the show is of course the much loved St Hugo Shiraz. Crafted from specially selected parcels of rich Barossa Valley grapes, this complex Shiraz offers a bouquet of chocolate, pepper and plum.
It's accompanied by a thoughtful selection of sweet and savoury, enjoy now snacks. Savoury kings will love the Salted Pistachios and Roasted Macadamia nuts and those with a sweet tooth will devour 'Waffly Wafer' Koko Black Chocolate, Gingerbread Babies and Cocoa Dusted Almonds.
A stylish gourmet gift box that represents a simple and elegant way to send birthday, congratulations or anniversay wishes, or a very special way to say thank you at Christmas time or the end of the year.
**This gift contains chocolate so if you decide to send in warm weather why not swap the chocolate for delicious Mini Melting Moments below and/or sending Express.We'll include an ice pack if warm, but these only last a day or so & we cant guarantee that chocolate will not be impacted by hot weather during transit**
OUR 'SENSATIONAL ST HUGO' RED WINE GIFT HAMPER INCLUDES:
- Free shipping throughout Australia or upgrade to express shipping for just $9.95*
- Bundle + Twine Gift box and card for your hand written message
- St Hugo Shiraz, 750ml
- Koko Black 'Waffly Wafer' Chocolate, 70gms (or in warm weather, substitute Charlies Mini Melting Moments below)
- Wondaree Roasted Macadamia Nuts ('Mini Artisan Crackers with Cheese' have sold out)
- Port Willunga Fine Foods, Salted Pisatchios, 100gms
- Perryman's Gingerbread Babies, 70grams
- Cocoa Luxe Cocoa Dusted Almonds, hand panned finest dark chocolate covering roasted crunchy almonds,
*Choose express shipping at checkout. Express delivery is available for orders received before 1pm (ACST) business days & for suburbs within the Aust Post Express Post Network. Delivery is typically 1-2 business days, but this may be impacted by Covid. See 'shipping & delivery' page for more information