Pretty In Pink
This pretty pink gift box is the perfect way to spoil a dear friend, sister, mum, aunt or work colleague. It's pretty, it's pink, it's practical and it's perfect for birthdays, 'get well soon' gestures or sending congratulations. It's also a lovely treat to send for an afternoon pick me up or to or simply brighten her day.
We've chosen the finest quality, guilt free snacks including Australian Macadamia Nuts, Pumpy Jackson 'Rocky Pink Salt' chocolate and a relaxing, sparkling botancial beverage from the team at Woodland Beverages. For a touch of whimsy, we've included gorgeous embossed pink pencils, a pastel pink notebook for her bag or desk drawer and the amazing, all natural, handcrafted Pink Clay Soap from Herbivore Botanicals.
We'll wrap your gift with a wow factor, hand write your message on our lovely letterpress card, or if you prefer, choose one of our complimentary special occasion gift cards to say "hooray", "just because" or "thank you" (see below).
OUR PRETTY IN PINK GIFT BOX INCLUDES:
- FREE standard delivery throughout Australia
- Bundle + Twine gift box, letterpress note card for your birthday wishes, thank you message or congratulations - or choose one of our special complimentary gift cards including "hooray", "thank you", "with love" or "just because" (choose below)
- Pumpy Jackson 'Rocky Pink Salt' Chocolate, 100grams
- Herbivore Botanicals Pink Clay Soap. All natural, handcrafted in small batches using the finest quality ingredients. A lovely refreshing citrus and floral scented soap with a silky smooth texture, leaving skin soft and moisturised, 113 grams
- Wondaree Smoked Macadmia Nuts, 50grams
- Pantone notebook in pastel pink, 90 pages, 14cm x 9cm x 1.3cm, elastic strap and page marker
- Woodlane Sparkling Botanical Beverage in Pomegranate and Davidson Plum, non alcoholic, sparkling drink infused with relaxing botanicals, 375ml
- August & Co 'Favourite Things' embossed pencils, pencils embossed with gold foil impressions including: Cosy Pajamas, Topknots + Coffee, Fresh Flowers, Sunday Brunch, Pink Macarons and Wine on Wednesday!