Gin o'clock never looked or tasted so good.
The ultimate gin gift box for Gin + Tonic loving friends, client + staff, and family members. Wrapped beautifully and delivered for free, it's a special way to celebrate a birthday or anniversary, and an impressive way to send thanks.
Four Pillars wanted to make a gin worth shouting about, and they've done precisely that with their exquisite Rare Dry Gin. We've swooped in and gathered their very popular 200ml bottles, especially for our 'Gin lover' gift box.
To bring out the best in the Four Pillars Gin, we've chosen premium Fever Tree Tonic, and because nibbling on crunchy snacks whilst sipping a G+T is one of life's joys, we've chosen roasted Macadamia Nuts grown in Queensland by Wondaree Macadamias, and 'The Hangover' nuts, bursting with flavour from Wondersnacks.
To complete this unique gin gift box, we've selected a giant silicone ice ball maker from The Original Ice Ball Company. These large ice balls not only look impressive, but they melt five times slower than traditional ice cubes, so no more watered down drinks.
OUR 'GIN LOVERS' GIFT BOX INCLUDES:
- Free standard delivery throughout Australia
- Four Pillars Rare Dry Gin, 200ml
- 2 bottles of Fever Tree Premium Indian Tonic Water, 200ml
- Wondaree Roasted Macadamia Nuts, 50g
- Wondersnacks Hangover Nuts, a mixture of Australian peanuts roasted in duck fat, and grade A maple syrup, 70 grams
- The Original Ice Ball Company giant ice ball maker, individually boxed
- Bundle + Twine premium gift box and note card for your handwritten message, or choose one of our complimentary special occasion cards below
Gifts containing alcohol may only be purchased by and delivered to persons 18 years or over.