Fine Foodie - SA!
Stock: Out Of Stock
In celebration of the beautiful food and wine experiences synonymous with South Australia, we've curated a gift box dedicated exclusively to wonderful South Australian produce.
From McLaren Vale to Port Willunga, Woodside and Seaford, with the finest local ingredients, this gift box is an indulgent journey through South Australia, savouring some of the best food and wine the state has to offer.
A go-to gift for a special celebrations or to say thank you, but also a lovely gift for visitors to South Australia and proud South Australians to enjoy at home.
OUR 'THE FINE FOODIE - SA' GIFT BOX INCLUDES:
- Free standard delivery throughout Australia
- Bundle + Twine gift box and note card with your handwritten message (or choose a complimentary special celebration card below)
- Wirra Wirra Chuch Block, 750ml. A smooth, soft red wine, named after one of the original vineyards across the road from Wirra Wirra's century old ironstone cellars. Over four decades the Church Block label has become an Australian favourite, consistently providing pure drinking pleasure
- 'Just Bliss' Pistachio and Raspberry Milk Chocolate Tile, handmade in small batches in Adelaide using the finest quality ingredients, 100 grams
- Rinaldi soft chocolate hazelnut nougat, blended with Australian honey. South Australia is now home to some of the finest honey nougat in the world, thanks to Roberto Rinaldi and a childhood tradition of making the family’s favourite sweet. All natural ingredients, gluten free, 86 grams
- Baylies Double Choclate & Hazelnut Biscuits - Baylies take care and attention to ensure that only the very finest of ingredients are selected to make these delicious biscuits, including fresh butter, eggs and unbleached flour, natural foodstuffs with no artificial flavours. 150 grams
- Port Willunga Fine Foods Smoked Almonds, local spiced roasted almonds, 100 grams
- Port Willunga Fine Foods SA Regional Fruit + Nut, local sun dried apples, muscatels and apricots with raw Fleurieu almonds, 90 grams