Everyone deserves to be devilishly decadent once in a while- especially on a Birthday or after a job well done!
Our 'Delightfully Decadent' gourmet gift box is an absolute crowd pleaser and perfect for sharing (or not, if they want to hide it in their bottom drawer and enjoy it entirely by themselves!)
Full of beautiful gourmet products, this gift box is guaranteed to bring smiles of joy. The 'Burnt Honey Caramel' Popcorn is absolutely delicious! It's not alone though because we've also included a selection of sweet and savoury enjoy now treats including 'Waffly Wafer' chocolate from Koko Black, Port Willunga Fine Food Pistachios, crunchy Artisan Cheese Crackers, Mini Melting Moments and Cocoa Dusted Hazelnuts.
It's the perfect corporate gift to thank client and staff, lots to share and gender neutral so you can relax knowing that everyone will have something to enjoy.
OUR 'DELIGHTFULLY DECADENT' GOURMET GIFT BASKET INCLUDES:
- Free standard delivery throughout Australia or express delivery for just $9.95*
- Crackle 'Burnt Honey Caramel' Popcorn, handcrafted in small batches with all natural ingredients, 100gms
- Salted Pistachios, from SA's Port Willunga Fine Foods
- Waffly Wafer Chocolate from Koko Black, crispy crushed wafers in creamy milk chocolate, 80grams
- Nestar Cocoa Dusted Hazelnuts, hand panned, vegan
- Charlies Mini Melting Moments, 4 pack
- Mini Artisan Crackers with Cheese
- Bundle + Twine gift box and note card for your handwritten message
Wrapped beautifully and delivered for free, this charming festive gift box makes the perfect corporate gift.. so if you're the hard working EA, assigned the task of sending corporate gifts, you're in luck! Get in touch with us about volume discounts and branding options for your client and staff Christmas gifts.
* Express delivery is available for orders received before 1pm (ACST) business days, and for suburbs within the Australia Post Express Post Network. See 'shipping and delivery' page for more information and note longer delivery times to some areas due to the impact of Covid...if in doubt, send early!