- 1. What if I don't want your pretty box, card and tissue paper?
- If you're after a smaller gesture, or if you see something you'd like for yourself from our dyo section, you might not need our pretty box. If that's the case, enter the promo code JUST4ME at checkout and we'll deduct $7.00 from your cart. But don't worry, we'll still wrap your package beautifully free of charge in quality brown paper with black & white twine - and we'll even include our gorgeous postcard with your message if you like! Note that this card is NOT applicable for our pre-designed gift boxes.
- 2. What size are your signature Bundle + Twine gift boxes?
- We have 3 different sizes so no matter how many items you choose, it will always look perfect:
+ Small 20cm x 15cm x 10cm
+ Medium 28cm x 22cm x 9.5cm
+ Large 35cm x 25cm x 11cm
- 3. How many things can I fit into a gift box? Are there limits?
- We take pride in making your gift look beautiful whether you've chosen 1 item or up to 8. But, if you'd like more than 8 items let us know and we'll see what we can do. We've been known to send a stack or two of boxes bound with our gorgeous cotton ribbon!
- 4. What methods of payment do you accept?
- We accept Visa and MasterCard and direct deposit. For direct deposit, select this method of payment at the checkout and follow the instructions. We will despatch your gift box as soon as the funds have been cleared into our bank account.
- 5. How much is postage?
- Our standard shipping costs are $10.95 per box for SA and $12.95 per box for all other states and territories - but we have permanent discount codes if you are ordering multiple gift boxes to be sent to the same metropolitan address (see Q9 for promo codes).
- Our express shipping cost is $23.95 per box for all states, subject to cut off times, and the delivery address being within the Australia Post Express Post Network. See our separate Shipping and Delivery page for further information.
- 6. How long will my gift box take to arrive?
- Shipping times vary according to location and are under the control of Australia Post or the other courier services that we use. While we cannot guarantee delivery times, for SA metro, if we receive your order before 1pm, delivery is generally the next business day. For other metro cities around Australia, standard delivery time is generally 2 to 6 business days. Delivery to remote or regional locations, particularly those in WA and the NT may take up to an additional 6 business days. Please take estimated shipping times into account when placing your order. More details about estimated shipping times is available on our separate ‘ Shipping and Delivery’ page.
- 7. What if I supply the wrong delivery address?
- If you make a mistake or give us the wrong information, let us know as soon as possible and we'll try our best to rectify the situation, however, it is your responsibility to provide accurate information. If the gift box has left our studio or is already delivered, unfortunately we can't do anything about it. We'll always email you a copy of your order straight away and a shipping confirmation once it's sent. If you don't hear from us please check your spam folder, particularly if you're using a hotmail account.
- 8. Can I get an order delivered on a specific day?
- As we rely on Australia Post and other courier services for deliveries, we cannot guarantee delivery dates and they are difficult to predict. Please let us know if you have a preferred delivery date and we will do our best to meet your request however we cannot provide any guarantees.
- 9. Do you have any promo codes?
- We sure do! Those on our email list will be the first to hear about special offers including free shipping, but we also have the following permanent promo codes that apply to our design your own gift boxes (ie not to our pre-designed collections):
JUST4ME: If you don't need our pretty gift box, this code will deduct $7.00 from your cart
- PICKUP:If you want to pick up on Friday afternoons from the Adelaide CBD, enter this code and $10.95 will be deducted from your cart
2BOXES: If you're getting 2 boxes delivered to the same metropolitan address, this code will deduct $10.95 from your cart (if we receive your order and the address are not considered to be metropolitan addresses, we'll let you know and amend the shipping charges)
3BOXES:If you're getting 3 boxes delivered to the same metropolitan address, this code will deduct $17.85 from your cart (if we receive your order and the address are not considered to be metropolitan addresses, we'll let you know and amend the shipping charges)
- If you're ordering more than 4 boxes or have a volume corporate order, please let us know and we'll organise individual discounts for you.
- 10. What if the recipient is not at home or work to receive their gift box?
- Unless you tell us otherwise, other than deliveries containing alcohol, typically we provide an ‘authority to leave’ your gift in a secure place at the recipient’s home if unattended, or with work colleagues if delivered to a workplace. If there is no secure location at the nominated delivery address, a card will be left requesting the recipient to collect the delivery from the nearest Australia Post outlet or to telephone and arrange re-delivery. Re-delivery fees may apply. If you do not want to use an ‘authority to leave’, please advise us at checkout, noting that re-delivery fees may apply.
- 11. Do you deliver to hospitals?
- Yes. It’s a good idea to contact the hospital in advance to find out how deliveries are received. It’s important that you provide the exact address including the street address of the hospital, recipient’s full name (and any other name the recipient may be known by), wing number, ward number and/or room number. If you become aware that the recipient has been unexpectedly discharged before the gift box has been delivered, please call us immediately and we will do our best to see if we can change the delivery location. Please note that if a gift needs to be sent to an alternative address due to the patient already being discharged, a re-delivery fee will be charged.
- 12. How do I 'design my own’ gift box?' (DYO)?
- Select the ‘design your own’ gift box tab from the top of the home page. Scroll down a little and you'll see a 'virtual' gift box.
As you select items (by clicking on the "+" button beneath each item), they will appear in that virtual gift box and they'll also be displayed in a tab along the bottom of your device. This means you can always keep track of what's in your box!
If you change your mind, just click the "-" button beneath the item or the "x" button in the virtual gift box, and the item will be removed from both the virtual gift box and the tab on the bottom of your device.
If you want more information about an item, click the "i" button (on the top right hand side of the item).
You can look at our full range of gifts by clicking "all", or if you have something more specific in mind, just click a category name. For example, "The Pantry" will only display our food items.
Remember, you can always check what you've added to your gift box and how much it costs by either scrolling up to the virtual gift box or looking along in the tab at bottom of your device. When you’re done, click “complete your box” in your virtual gift box, and we’ll take care of the rest! If you have any problems, just sing out and we'll help you out.
- 13. What if my gift box contains food or chocolate on a hot day and/or I am not giving the gift straight away?
- Please be mindful that delivery vehicles are not refrigerated so in warmer months, food and beverages (particularly chocolate), is at risk of being altered as a result of high temperatures in delivery vehicles. Bundle + Twine accepts no responsibility for chocolate or any other food or beverage that has been altered under these circumstances. Also, if you're super organised and ordering your gift in advance and it contains perishable items, you'll need to store it in cool conditions until you're ready to deliver it. Once the gift box is in your hands, it's your responsbility to keep it cool and pretty until you're ready to give it the lucky recipient.
- 14. Can I order multiple gift boxes at once?
- Absolutely! We love that! Just add all of the gift boxes that you would like to your shopping cart and at checkout, clearly state the addresses for each gift box in the "delivery instructions" box. Be sure to use the promo codes above if you're sending to the boxes to the same metropolitan location.