- 1. Does the price include delivery?
- The price of all of our pre-designed and personalised gift boxes includes delivery anywhere in Australia! Our 'design your own' boxes are shipped at $10.95 in SA and $12.95 everywhere else, with discounts available for multiple deliveries to the same metropolitan address. See point '9' below for dyo shipping promo codes.
- 2. What size are your Bundle + Twine gift boxes?
- We have 3 different sized gift boxes, so no matter how many items you choose, it will always look perfect:
+ Small 20cm x 15cm x 10cm
+ Medium 28cm x 22cm x 9.5cm
+ Large 35cm x 25cm x 11cm
Note that our personalised gift boxes come in one size only - medium.
- 3. How many things can I fit into a design your own gift box?
- We suggest 1-8 items.
- 4. What methods of payment do you accept?
- We accept Visa and MasterCard and direct deposit. For direct deposit, select this method of payment at the checkout and follow the instructions. We will despatch your gift box as soon as the funds have been cleared into our bank account.
- 5. How much is postage?
Shipping is included on all of our predesigned and personalised gift boxes. For 'design your own' gift boxes:
Standard shipping is $10.95 per box for SA and $12.95 per box for all other states. We have permanent discount codes if you are shipping multiple dyo gift boxes to the same metropolitan address (see Q9 for promo codes)
Express shipping is $23.95 per box for all states, subject to cut off times, and the delivery address being within the Australia Post Express Post Network. See our separate Shipping and Delivery page for further information.
- 6. How long will my gift box take to arrive?
- We aim to deliver within 1-5 business days. Adelaide deliveries are generally 1-2 business days and other CBD's between 2-5. Deliveries to remote/regional locations can take up to 7 business days. For more details about shipping see our ‘ Shipping and Delivery’ page.
- 7. What if I supply the wrong delivery address?
- If you make a mistake or give us the wrong information, let us know as soon as possible and we'll try our best to rectify the situation. However, if the gift box has left our studio or is already delivered, unfortunately we can't do anything about it. We'll always email you a copy of your order straight away so if you don't hear from us please check your spam/junk folder, particularly if you're using a hotmail account.
- 8. Can I get an order delivered on a specific day?
- As we rely on Australia Post and other courier services for deliveries, we cannot guarantee delivery dates and they are difficult to predict. Please let us know if you have a preferred delivery date and we will do our best to meet your request however we cannot provide any guarantees.
- 9. Do you have any promo codes?
- Those on our email list will be the first to hear about special offers including free shipping, but we also have the following permanent promo codes that apply to design your own gift boxes deliverd to the same metropolitan address (ie not to our pre-designed collections):
2BOXES: for 2 boxes this code will deduct $10.95 from your cart
3BOXES:for 3 boxes this code will deduct $17.85 from your cart
For more than 3 boxes or volume corporate orders, please get in touch and we'll organise individual discounts for you.
- 10. What if the recipient is not at home or work to receive their gift box?
- Unless you tell us otherwise, other than deliveries containing alcohol, typically we provide an ‘authority to leave’ your gift in a secure place at the recipient’s home if unattended, or with work colleagues if delivered to a workplace. If there is no secure location at the nominated delivery address, a card will be left requesting the recipient to collect the delivery from the nearest Australia Post outlet or to telephone and arrange re-delivery. Re-delivery fees may apply. If you do not want to use an ‘authority to leave’, please advise us at checkout, noting that re-delivery fees may apply.
- 11. Do you deliver to hospitals?
- Yes, but it's important that you check that the recipient will still be in hospital when your gift arrives, and that you provide the exact address including the street address of the hospital, recipient’s full name (and any other name the recipient may be known by), wing number, ward number and/or room number. If you become aware that the recipient has been discharged before the gift box has been delivered, please call us immediately and we will do our best to see if we can change the delivery location. Please note that if a gift needs to be sent to an alternative address due to the patient already being discharged, a re-delivery fee will be charged.
- 12. How do I 'design my own’ gift box?' (DYO)?
- Select the ‘design your own’ gift box tab from the top of the home page. If you scroll down that page a little and you'll see a 'virtual' gift box. Photos of the items you choose to include in your gift box, will appear in that virtual gift box and they'll also be displayed in a tab along the bottom of your device. This means you can always keep track of what's in your box and how much the total cost is.
To get started, scroll down the page and you'll see hundreds of lovely items that you can include in your gift box. You can scroll through the entire collection, or choose a sub-category and only see those items (eg by clicking the tab called "BABY" you'll only see gifts for babies).
To add items to your gift box, click the "+" button beneath each item.
To remove items for your gift box, click the "-" button beneath the item or the "x" button in the virtual gift box.
To see more information about an item, click the "i" button (on the top right hand side of the item).
Remember, you can always check what you've added to your gift box and how much it costs by either scrolling up to the virtual gift box at the top of the page, or looking along the bottom of your device.
When you’re done, click “complete your box” in your virtual gift box, and we’ll take care of the rest! If you have any problems, just sing out.
- 13. What if my gift box contains food or chocolate on a hot day and/or I am not giving the gift straight away?
- Please be mindful that delivery vehicles are not refrigerated so in warmer months, food and beverages (particularly chocolate), is at risk of being altered as a result of high temperatures in delivery vehicles. Bundle + Twine accepts no responsibility for chocolate or any other food or beverage that has been altered under these circumstances. Also, if you're super organised and ordering your gift in advance and it contains perishable items, you'll need to store it in cool conditions until you're ready to deliver it. Once the gift box is in your hands, it's your responsbility to keep it cool until you're ready to give it the lucky recipient.
- 14. Can I order multiple gift boxes at once?
- Absolutely! Just add all of the gift boxes that you would like to your shopping cart and at checkout, clearly state the addresses for each gift box in the "delivery instructions" box, or if it's easier for you, just send us a separate email with your order number and all of the shipping details and we'll take care of it. Be sure to use the promo codes above if you're sending to the boxes to the same metropolitan location.