- 1. Does the price include delivery?
- The price of all of our pre-designed and personalised gift boxes includes FREE standard delivery throughout Australia! Standard shipping for our 'design your own' boxes is $10.95 in SA and $12.95 everywhere else, with discounts available for multiple deliveries to the same metropolitan address. We also offer Express shipping around Australia at $23.95 per box,and same day shipping for the Adelaide metro area from $15.95 per box.
- 2. What size are your Bundle + Twine gift boxes?
- We have 3 different sized gift boxes, so no matter how many items you choose, it will always look perfect:
+ Small 20cm x 15cm x 10cm
+ Medium 28cm x 22cm x 9.5cm
+ Large 35cm x 25cm x 11cm
Note that our personalised gift boxes come in one size only - medium.
- 3. How many things can I fit into a design your own gift box?
- We suggest 1-8 items. If we can't fit what you have ordered into a gift box, we will be in touch with suggestions for you.
- 4. What methods of payment do you accept?
- We accept Visa and MasterCard and direct deposit. For direct deposit, select this method of payment at the checkout and follow the instructions. We will despatch your gift box as soon as the funds have been cleared into our bank account.
- 5. How much is shipping?
We offer standard, express and same day (Adelaide metro only) shipping options
Standard shipping is included in the price of our entire range of pre-designed gift boxes. For 'design your own' gift boxes, the shipping is $10.95 per box for SA and $12.95 per box for all other states. If you are shipping multiple dyo gift boxes to the same metropolitan address we have promo codes that will reduce the shipping costs to that of a single box. See more at see Q9 below.
Express shipping is $23.95 per box for all States for orders received by 1pm (ACST) and where the delivery address falls within the Australia Post Express Post Network. It's best to check that your delivery location is within the guaranteed area before selecting express post as we cannot refund express post charges once the parcel has been sent. If Australia Post fail to deliver in accordance with their guarantee, we will immediately refund your shipping costs. See our separate Shipping and Delivery page for further information
Same Day Shipping is $15.95 (up to 20km from Adelaide CBD), and $21.95 (20-30km from Adelaide CBD) for orders received by 11.30am (ACST). Select 'same day' shipping during the checkout process and the applicable rate will automatically be applied. If you miss the cut off, but are pretty close to it, get in touch with us and we will do our best to help with a same day delivery if we can.
- 6. How long will my gift box take to arrive?
- Where standard shipping is selected, we aim to deliver within 1-5 business days. Adelaide metropolitan deliveries are generally next business day, so please select 'same day' at checkout if you'd like your gift box delivered on the day you place your order. Deliveries to other captial city metro areas range from 2-5 business days, with deliveries to Perth occasionally taking 6 days. Deliveries to remote/regional locations may take up to 7 business days, especially for WA, NT and upper QLD. For more details about shipping see our ‘ Shipping and Delivery’ page.
- 7. What if I supply the wrong delivery address?
- Everyone makes mistakes, so if you happen to make a mistake with the shipping address, let us know as soon as possible and we'll try our best to rectify the situation. However, if the gift box has left our studio or is already delivered, unfortunately we can't do anything about it. We'll always email you a copy of your order straight away so if you don't hear from us please check your spam/junk folder, particularly if you're using a hotmail account.
- 8. Can I get an order delivered on a specific day?
- For deliveries within the Adelaide metropolitan area, we can generally deliver on specific days with a little notice, just let us know in the "shipping message" section when you checkout or get in touch with us. For all other areas, as we rely on Australia Post and other courier services, we cannot guarantee delivery dates and they are difficult to predict. Please let us know if you have a preferred delivery date and we will do our best to meet your request however we cannot provide any guarantees.
- 9. Do you have any promo codes?
- Those on our email list will be the first to hear about special offers including free shipping, but we also have the following permanent promo codes that apply to design your own gift boxes deliverd to the same metropolitan address (ie not to our pre-designed collections):
2BOXES: for 2 boxes this code will deduct $10.95 from your cart
3BOXES:for 3 boxes this code will deduct $21.90 from your cart
For more than 3 boxes or volume corporate orders, please get in touch and we'll organise individual discounts for you. Please note that these codes will only be honoured for the stated purposes.
- 10. What if the recipient is not at home or work to receive their gift box?
- In an ideal world, it's best if someone is home or at a workplace to receive the gift box. But we understand that this is not always possible, so unless you tell us otherwise, we typically provide an 'authority to leave'. This means that the couriers will leave the gift box at the delivery address if they think there is somewhere safe to leave it, or they will give it to a work colleague/receptionist if the receipient is out of the office etc. If there is no secure location to leave the gift box, or if the couriers cannot access the property, they will generally leave a calling card, asking the recipient to contact them to arrange re-delivery on another day, or collect it from an Australia Post outlet. Re-delivery to the same address is generally free, however the fees may be incurred if the receipient wants to change the delivery address. It is very important that the recipient follows up the re-delivery on a timely basis (usually within 5 days), as otherwise the gift box will be returned to us and re-delivery fees will apply. If you do not want to use an ‘authority to leave’, please advise us at checkout, noting that re-delivery fees may apply.
- 11. Do you deliver to hospitals?
- Yes, but it's important that you check that the recipient will still be in hospital when your gift arrives, and really helpful if you provide as much information as possible to help the hospital locate the recipient. For example, telling us the recipient’s full name (and any other name the recipient may be known by), wing number, ward number and/or room number will help with a swift delivery. If you become aware that the recipient has been discharged before the gift box has been delivered, please call us immediately and we will do our best to see if we can change the delivery location. Please note that if a gift needs to be sent to an alternative address due to the patient already being discharged, a re-delivery fee will be charged.
- 12. How do I 'design my own’ gift box?' (DYO)?
- Customising your own gift box is very easy, and we're one of the very few gift box businesses where you can do this. Essentially, you just scroll through the list of our gifts (we have hundreds of lovely things to choose from), click the "+" button to put something in your gift box, click "-" to take something out of your box and click "i" to get more information about a particular item. When you start, towards the top of the 'design your own' page you'll see a rectangular box and on the left hand side it says "Your gift box is empty". You will notice that as you choose the items you want to include in your gift, this empty box gradually fills up with photos of the items that you have chosen. You can always scroll to the top of your screen at any time, to see what is in your gift box so far, or you can look along the bottom of your phone/computer/tablet and you'll also see little photos of everything that has been added to your gift box. This means you can always keep track of what's in your box and how much the total cost is.
To get started, select ‘design your own’ from the top of the home page of our website. Scroll down the page and you'll see hundreds of lovely items that you can include in your gift box. You can scroll through the entire collection, or choose a sub-category and only see those items (eg by clicking the tab called "BABY" you'll only see gifts for babies).
To add items to your gift box, click the "+" button beneath each item.
To remove items for your gift box, click the "-" button beneath the item (or click the "x" button in the virtual gift box towards the start of the 'design your own' page).
To see more information about an item, click the "i" button (on the top right hand side of the item).
Remember, you can always check what you've added to your gift box and how much it costs so far, by either scrolling up to the virtual gift box at the top of the page, or looking at the little photos along the bottom of your mobile/computer/tablet.
When you’re done, click “complete your box” and we’ll take care of the rest! If you have any problems, just sing out.
- 13. What if my gift box contains food or chocolate on a hot day and/or I am not giving the gift straight away?
- Please be mindful that delivery vehicles are not refrigerated so in warmer months, food and beverages (particularly chocolate), is at risk of being altered as a result of high temperatures in delivery vehicles. Bundle + Twine accepts no responsibility for chocolate or any other food or beverage that has been altered under these circumstances. Also, if you're super organised and ordering your gift in advance and it contains perishable items, you'll need to store it in cool conditions until you're ready to deliver it. Once the gift box is in your hands, it's your responsbility to keep it cool until you're ready to give it the lucky recipient.
- 14. Can I order multiple gift boxes at once?
- Absolutely! Just add all of the gift boxes that you would like to your shopping cart and at checkout, clearly state the addresses for each gift box in the "delivery instructions" box, or if it's easier for you, just send us a separate email with your order number and all of the shipping details and we'll take care of it. Be sure to use the promo codes in question 9 above to reduce the shipping costs (if you're sending to the boxes to the same metropolitan location).